Use your body’s own healing properties found in Platelet Rich Plasma, PRP to stimulate hair restoration, facial rejuvenation, and other health benefits.
What is PRP?
PRP is a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment using the platelets in your own blood to stimulate growth and healing properties in your skin, scalp and other areas. Your blood is drawn and “spun” to separate the platelets into a rich gel-like substance that is infused with natural fillers. PRP has been used over the years to stimulate healing in both bones and soft tissue areas.
Benefits of PRP
There are many benefits to using your body’s own natural healing processes to treat the skin, scalp, joints and intimate areas, including:
- Non-invasive, non-surgical
- All natural procedure
- No side effects or down time
- Less expensive than surgery
- Quick, painless procedure
What are the Different PRP Procedures?
Here are the specific PRP procedures we perform at Restore Beauty in Loveland:
- PRP Hair Restoration – Experience thicker, stronger hair naturally and without surgery. Stemcells in the blood are utilized to regenerate scalp tissue. Once the scalp tissue is regenerated, the hair follicles are able to produce the necessary hair growth.
- PRP Vampire Facial & Facelift – Both procedures use stemcells and growth factors in the blood to stimulate new collagen formation in the skin, to repair sun damage and to reduce wrinkles and fine lines – naturally.
- O-Shot – Aging, multiple pregnancies or certain medical conditions can cause women to experience incontinence or sexual dysfunction. The O-Shot actually refers to an injection of PRP into the vaginal wall to regenerate healthy vaginal tissue.
- P-Shot – Men may sometimes suffer from incontinence or sexual dysfunction due to diabetes, post-Prostate cancer, certain prescription medications or simply aging. A P-Shot is an injection of PRP into the penis to promote healing and rejuvenation.
Schedule a Free consultation to learn which PRP procedure is right for you. Call us at 888-484-8606or email Office@RestoreBeauty.net. We offer in-office or Skype consultations.